We are pleased to announce the opening of the RODBUK Cracow Open Research Data Repository.
The repository is co-created by six Krakow universities: AGH University of Science and Technology, University of Physical Education in Krakow, Cracow University of Technology, Krakow University of Economics, Jagiellonian University in Kraków, Pedagogical University of Krakow.
The purpose of RODBUK is to collect, develop, archive and make available in open access all types of research data created by researchers, PhD candidates and students in the course of scientific activity.
For researchers and doctoral students of KUE, the use of the Repository is free of charge. Depositing data is possible after registration using the university e-mail account.
Data in RODBUK are deposited in accordance with the FAIR principles.
RODBUK aims to implement the Open Science policy by creating a publicly available platform for depositing research datasets enabling:
- getting acquainted with the research conducted in Cracow's scientific centers,
- storage of various types of research data,
- quick access to information through a user-friendly search interface,
- high quality of descriptive meta data,
- obtaining a permanent Digital Object Identifier (DOI) for each dataset,
- standardized data citation,
- choosing a data usage license agreement (Creative Commons or other),
- setting embargoes and unlocking of restricted files.
More information about RODBUK can be found here
RODBUK user guide here
- 58 reads