What services do we offer?
- personalized assistance in finding bibliographic, catalogue and factual information,
- citation reports for the CUE scientific staff.
What facilities do we provide?
- 12 computers with access to the Internet,
- 3 workplaces adapted for people with reduced mobility,
- 2 workplaces adapted to the needs of the visually impaired persons with connected embosser and speaking device Poet Compact 2,
- 1 computer with access to doctoral dissertations defended at CUE,
- self-service photocopiers and scanners.
What sources of information do we provide?
- online databases,
- interlibrary loans,
- on-site collection including:
- statistical publications,
- monographs in economics and related fields,
- reports, studies, reference books, encyclopedias, reference books, dictionaries (including language dictionaries),
- scientific publishing series (scientific papers),
- research work (unpublished research studies of university staff),
- monographs related to the European integration,
- publications issued by the Publications Office of the European Union in Luxembourg, other European institutions and governments of the Member States of the European Union.
The Main Reading Room is also a pick-up location for books, scientific papers and statistical publications stored in Magazyn. Materials ordered to the Main Reading Room can only be used on-site.