What services do we offer?
- personalized assistance in finding bibliographic, catalogue and factual information,
- processing of staff publications delivered to the library in order to be recorded in Dorobek database,
- citation reports for the CUE scientific staff.
What facilities do we provide?
- 13 computers with access to the Internet,
- 2 workplaces adapted for people with reduced mobility,
- 1 workplace adapted to the needs of the visually impaired persons with connected embosser and speaking device Poet Compact 2.
What sources of information do we provide?
- online databases, single access databases on CD-ROMs,
- on-site collection including:
- computer books,
- monographs in economics and related fields,
- reference books, encyclopedias, reference books, dictionaries (including language dictionaries),
- Cracoviana collection (Cracow-related guides, albums and books)
- the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development publications available in depository library,
- archives of the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund depository libraries.
Please note that placing orders for publications from the archives of depository libraries is possible until 3:45 pm.