What services do we offer?
- book loans for the CUE staff and students, students of the local public universities and persons employed in Cracow (not applicable for self-employed) - for this service you need to join the library,
- books on the stacks in the Local Loans Department Open Shelves Area are available for the public,
- access to individual online account in the library computer catalogue,
- online renewal of books originally located in Magazyn,
- lending books directly on their return,
- temporary library cards entitling the holder to access materials form the reading rooms.
|room 102, 1st floor|
|(+48) 12 293 5710|
What facilities do we provide?
- open shelves access to part of the library collection, including basic and supplementary academic textbooks,
- emails informing about due dates, reservations and orders ready for pick up,
- extended loan period and proxy loans for disabled users,
- 16 seats for the on-site users, including 9 computers with access to the Internet,
- self-service photocopier and scanner.